can we help?
Brass pipe fittings are typically used for carrying water, chemicals, flammable gases, slurries, and other plumbing substances. Pipe fittings made of brass come in a wide range of shapes and thread sizes to connect, adapt, or control any liquid or gas in pipes.
Brass fittings are heat and cold resistant and can be used for both cold water and hot water pipes. The fittings are screwed together. A sealing tape or hemp is required to seal the threads. Brass fittings are rustproof and have good corrosion resistance.
There are various types of brass fittings used in the of plumbing and heating and industrial fields. To simplify, we have divided the types of fittings we make based on their specific function. The press fittings present herein are used for domestic water supply adduction systems and for heating systems. They are applied to the tube along with the steel flanges which are pressed around the tube to ensure that they are watertight.
We also manufacture multiple ball valves with various sizes and holes.
Brass Pipe Fittings
Brass Plumbing Fittings
Brass Fittings for solar systems
Brass Compression Fittings
Brass Flare Fittings
Brass PEX Fittings
- Brass CW617N for hot forgings
- Brass CW614N for parts machined from bar
- Upto 2"
- Body - Forged Brass
- Bonnet - Forged Brass
- Ball - Forged Brass
- Handle - Aluminium, Steel, SS with plastic cover
- Nut - Steel
- Stem - Brass
- Ball Seat - PTFE
- 1/2" to 2" (DN15 to DN50)
- Full Bore
- Water, Oil and other non-corrosive liquid
- 150 Psi to 600 Psi
- -10°C to 110°C
- BSP, BSPT, NPT
- Heavy-duty design for higher pressure
- Anti-blow-out stem structure
- 100% leakage test for each valve
- OEM production acceptable
- Sandblasted and nickel-plated valve body
- Chrome plated Ball, Powder coated or nickel plated handle